Winner of the 2023 IBPA Silver Benjamin Franklin Award!
This 11,000-word 1st edition of the Crow Language Dictionary provides a reliable, accurate, and user-friendly reference text and serves as a central component of the revitilization movement. 846 pages.
The Crow 1st Edition Dictionary includes:
- Morpheme breakdowns showing components of each entry
- Usage notes with grammatical and cultural/historical information
- Conjugation paradigms for the majority of verbs
- A thorough grammar and pronunciation section
- An appendix featuring culturally specific information
Award Page: https://www.ibpabenjaminfranklinaward.com/winners-reference